Have you ever wanted to help Amazon, Apple, Google, Lego, NASA and 6,000+ other teams in transforming how they collaborate? If so, come join us at Midori!
We are looking for an experienced and talented Java developer, based anywhere in Hungary, to help us build Midori's next generation of collaboration apps for the Atlassian platform. We expect you to have multi-year Java experience, great problem solving and communication skills and a good overview on software engineering in general.
As a key member of the engineering team, you will work on designing, implementing, launching, and scaling product features that are hosted in the Amazon AWS infrastructure and in our customers' own data centers.
You will work in a small, but high-performing team. You will use the best-of-the-breed tools and techniques to deliver amazing results. In this role, you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact the experience of millions of users' globally.
800,000 - 1,600,000 HUF depending on demonstrated experience
- You have 3+ year experience in Java.
- You have some experience in Python, Groovy or some other dynamic programming language.
- You are highly experienced with the modern software development tools and techniques, like version control, one-step build or automated testing.
- You are super-productive working individually and in team.
- You are passionate about learning.
- You have a demonstrated history of getting things done.
Nice to have
- You are experienced with the widely-used Java frameworks, like Spring, Guava or Mockito.
- You are familiar with the current software development tools and trends, like Git, Scrum or functional programming.
- You are interested in (or experienced with) cloud computing, serverless and Amazon AWS.
- You have international work experience.
- joining a profitable, financially stable, fast-growing tech company as an early employee
- working from home
- no overtime
- contribution to gym- and yoga studio membership, running shoes, etc.
- great coffee, healthy snacks and drinks
- cyclist-friendly office
Budapest, or anywhere in Hungary (remote work possible!)
More about our team
You will be joining a collaborative, highly engaged team of exceptional people. We are extremely conscious in every aspect: from making product decisions in a lean fashion, marketing our offerings in creative ways, to writing clear and efficient code. We are always learning, constantly improving, and rapidly adapting to changes in the industry. And most importantly, we help each other to reach our potential.
More about Midori
Midori is a fast-growing independent software company. Midori is developing so-called apps for the Atlassian platform, which includes Jira, the issue tracker, Confluence, the collaboration solution, and Bitbucket, the code management tool. Midori apps extend the Atlassian platform with new capabilities to fit that to new use cases.
At the moment, Midori apps are powering Amazon, Apple, Google, NASA, Pixar, Uber and 6,000 more teams worldwide. Midori is a "Top Vendor", which is a marker issued by Atlassian for quality, reliability and app traction.
— Visit: https://www.midori-global.com
Apply for this job
All your information will be kept confidential.
If the application form below is not working for you, just send your CV to email@example.com and we'll contact you.