Have you ever wanted to help Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, NASA, Pfizer and 7,000+ other teams in transforming how they collaborate? If so, come join us at Midori!
This isn't your ordinary Test Engineer or Support Engineer role. As we just started building our dedicated support team, this role has the opportunity to grow to the Head of Support position!
We are looking for an exceptional Test/Support Engineer, based anywhere in Hungary, to help our customers succeed with Midori's productivity apps on the Atlassian platform. We don't expect you to have multi-year professional experience, but we expect you to be able to learn new things fast and be passionate about helping the world's greatest companies.
As a founding member of the support team, you will work on resolving app issues through error diagnosis, debugging and root cause analysis. You will help customers with product configuration and customization. You will create knowledge base articles and documentation to help customers self serve. You will test product releases before they go out. You will influence the product roadmap based on customer feedback.
You will work only on weekdays. There is no duty, no shift, no weekend standby.
You will work in a small, but high-performing team. You will use the best-of-the-breed tools and techniques to deliver amazing results. In this role, you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact the experience of millions of users' globally.
Engineers with 0-5 year experience, including fresh graduates
600,000 - 1,000,000 HUF depending on demonstrated experience
- You have a passion for providing legendary service to our customers, ranging from startups to Fortune 500 corporations.
- You have experience with technical support, troubleshooting and/or system administration.
- You have practical experience with common software stack components like operating systems (Linux, Windows), databases, SQL or REST APIs.
- You can communicate clearly through written English (spoken is a plus).
Nice to have
- You have end-user or administrator experience with Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
- You have programming experience in Java, Python or Groovy.
- You have experience in Git, Subversion or some other Version Control System.
- You are interested in (or experienced with) cloud computing, serverless and Amazon AWS.
- You have international study (or work) experience.
- joining a profitable, financially stable, fast-growing tech company as an early employee
- working from home (always!)
- no overtime
- contribution to gym- and yoga studio membership, running shoes, etc.
- healthy snacks, drinks and surprise goodies delivered to your door occasionally
Remote work (or Budapest)
More about our team
You will be joining a collaborative, highly engaged team of exceptional people. We are extremely conscious in every aspect: from making product decisions in a lean fashion, marketing our offerings in creative ways, to writing clear and efficient code. We are always learning, constantly improving, and rapidly adapting to changes in the industry. And most importantly, we help each other to reach our potential.
More about Midori
Midori is a fast-growing independent software company. Midori is developing so-called apps for the Atlassian platform, which includes Jira, the issue tracker, Confluence, the collaboration solution, and Bitbucket, the code management tool. Midori apps extend the Atlassian platform with new capabilities to fit that to new use cases.
At the moment, Midori apps are powering Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, NASA, Pfizer and 7,000 more teams worldwide. Midori is a "Gold Marketplace Partner", which is a recognition by Atlassian for product and support quality, reliability and close alignment with Atlassian's global strategy.
— Visit: https://www.midori-global.com
Apply for this job
All your information will be kept confidential.
If the application form below is not working for you, just send your CV to email@example.com and we'll contact you.