How to export issues from Jira Cloud to Excel
Business Intelligence and Jira Cloud Excel reports with Better Excel Exporter
In our next webinar, Levente Szabo (from Midori) will show you how you can create enterprise-ready Excel reports from Jira Cloud with Better Excel Exporter.
Levente will give a comparison of available Excel exporting solutions and explain the basics of Better Excel Exporter, so you can start using it immediately. He will also offer tips on how to create the right Excel reports even with data from popular Jira apps like Tempo Timesheets, Zephyr or Insight in Jira Service Management.
Find out why you should choose Better Excel Exporter for sophisticated Jira Cloud Excel reports!
In this free webinar you'll learn:
- A comparison of Jira Cloud Excel export options
- How to get started with Better Excel Exporter Cloud
- How to export Jira issues to Excel spreadsheets with one click
- How to create custom reports from Jira Cloud issues in seconds
- How to manage the Excel options displayed in Export pop-up menus
- How to create and customize Excel templates for specific needs
Don't miss this if you are:
- Business or service team in an enterprise-size organization, looking for Excel reporting functionality
- Jira Cloud administrator with sharing, exporting, and reporting use cases
- Jira Cloud user with Excel exporting and reporting needs
- Better Excel Exporter for Jira Server customer, planning or in the middle of migrating to Jira Cloud
Customer Success Manager, Midori
Levi has been helping hundreds of users succeed with the Midori apps since 2016. Before Midori, Levi led the customer team at WIND Mobile Canada and IBM and was a guest lecturer at Central European University. When not in the office, he plays with his son or catches up with the latest stock market news.
Date and time
PST (US Pacific Coast)
EST (US East Coast)
AEDT (Australia Eastern Coast)
No need to fill long forms. You can stay anonymous and come without registration. Just show up at the YouTube event 5-10 minutes before starting.
Or, register at Eventbrite to:
- add the webinar to your calendar
- get a reminder before start
- get updates (if there are)
- get the recorded webinar later
Can't make it? Register anyway and we'll send you the webinar slides and recording later.
You can safely ignore when Eventbrite talks about tickets and orders. It is a free event with no tickets.