Have you ever wanted to help Amazon, Apple, Google, Lego, NASA and 5,000+ other teams in transforming how they collaborate? If so, come join us at Midori!
We are looking for a motivated and talented Java developer, based anywhere in Hungary, to help us build Midori's next generation of collaboration apps for the Atlassian platform. We don't expect you to have multi-year professional experience, but we expect you to be able to learn new things fast, be passionate about software engineering and be eager to become a better developer every day.
As a key member of the engineering team, you will work on designing, implementing, launching, and scaling product features that are hosted in the Amazon AWS infrastructure and in our customers' own data centers.
You will work in a small, but high-performing team. You will use the best-of-the-breed tools and techniques to deliver amazing results. In this role, you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact the experience of millions of users' globally.
Developers with 0-3 year experience, including fresh graduates
600,000 - 800,000 HUF depending on demonstrated skills
- You are fluent in Java (even if not having multi-year work experience).
- You are ready to work individually and in team (we will absolutely mentor and help you!).
- You are motivated and able to learn new technologies and techniques fast.
- You are passionate about solving technical problems and building stuff.
Nice to have
- You are experienced with the widely-used Java frameworks, like Spring, Guava or Mockito.
- You have experience in Python, Groovy or some other dynamic programming language.
- You have experience with the modern software development tools and techniques, like version control, one-step build or automated testing.
- You are interested in (or experienced with) cloud computing, serverless and Amazon AWS.
- You have international study (or work) experience.
- joining a profitable, financially stable, fast-growing tech company as an early employee
- working from home
- no overtime
- contribution to gym- and yoga studio membership, running shoes, etc.
- great coffee, healthy snacks and drinks
- cyclist-friendly office
Budapest, or anywhere in Hungary (remote work possible!)
More about our team
You will be joining a collaborative, highly engaged team of exceptional people. We are extremely conscious in every aspect: from making product decisions in a lean fashion, marketing our offerings in creative ways, to writing clear and efficient code. We are always learning, constantly improving, and rapidly adapting to changes in the industry. And most importantly, we help each other to reach our potential.
More about Midori
Midori is a fast-growing independent software company. Midori is developing so-called apps for the Atlassian platform, which includes Jira, the issue tracker, Confluence, the collaboration solution, and Bitbucket, the code management tool. Midori apps extend the Atlassian platform with new capabilities to fit that to new use cases.
At the moment, Midori apps are powering Amazon, Apple, Google, NASA, Pixar, Uber and 5,000 more teams worldwide. Midori is a "Top Vendor", which is a marker issued by Atlassian for quality, reliability and app traction.
— Visit: https://www.midori-global.com
Apply for this job
All your information will be kept confidential.
If the application form below is not working for you, just send your CV to email@example.com and we'll contact you.