As Midori has always been and will always be a remote-working company, we are a safe place to work.
cloud • full stack • early employee • remote work or Budapest
Have you ever wanted to help Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, NASA, Pfizer and 7,000+ other teams in transforming how they collaborate? If so, come join us at Midori!
We are looking for a motivated and talented Java developer, based anywhere in Hungary, to help us build Midori's next generation of productivity apps for the Atlassian platform. We don't expect you to have multi-year professional experience, but we expect you to be able to learn new things fast, be passionate about software engineering and be eager to become a better developer every day.
As a key member of the engineering team, you will work on designing, implementing, launching, and scaling product features that are hosted in the Amazon AWS infrastructure and in our customers' own data centers.
You will work in a small, but high-performing team. You will use the best-of-the-breed tools and techniques to deliver amazing results. In this role, you'll have the unique opportunity to directly impact the experience of millions of users' globally.
Developers with 0-3 year experience, including fresh graduates
600,000 - 1,000,000 HUF depending on demonstrated skills
- You are fluent in Java (even if not having multi-year work experience).
- You are ready to work individually and in team (we will absolutely mentor and help you!).
- You are motivated and able to learn new technologies and techniques fast.
- You are passionate about solving technical problems and building stuff.
Nice to have
- You are experienced with the widely-used Java frameworks, like Spring, Guava or Mockito.
- You have experience in Python, Groovy or some other dynamic programming language.
- You have experience with the modern software development tools and techniques, like version control, one-step build or automated testing.
- You are interested in (or experienced with) cloud computing, serverless and Amazon AWS.
- You have international study (or work) experience.
- joining a profitable, financially stable, fast-growing tech company as an early employee
- working from home (always!)
- no overtime
- contribution to gym- and yoga studio membership, running shoes, etc.
- healthy snacks, drinks and surprise goodies delivered to your door occasionally
Remote work (or Budapest)
More about our team
You will be joining a collaborative, highly engaged team of exceptional people. We are extremely conscious in every aspect: from making product decisions in a lean fashion, marketing our offerings in creative ways, to writing clear and efficient code. We are always learning, constantly improving, and rapidly adapting to changes in the industry. And most importantly, we help each other to reach our potential.
More about Midori
Midori is a fast-growing independent software company. Midori is developing so-called apps for the Atlassian platform, which includes Jira, the issue tracker, Confluence, the collaboration solution, and Bitbucket, the code management tool. Midori apps extend the Atlassian platform with new capabilities to fit that to new use cases.
At the moment, Midori apps are powering Amazon, Apple, Google, Microsoft, NASA, Pfizer and 7,000 more teams worldwide. Midori is a "Gold Marketplace Partner", which is a recognition by Atlassian for product and support quality, reliability and close alignment with Atlassian's global strategy.
— Visit: https://www.midori-global.com
Apply for this job
All your information will be kept confidential.
If the application form below is not working for you, just send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll contact you.