We are pleased to announce that Better Commit Policy for Jira 4.0.0 is available on Atlassian Marketplace!
As you probably know, Better Commit Policy already supported Jira Data Center deployments (i.e. clustered Jira). To be precise, those are supported since app version 1.4.0 (released in Jan 2016).
In 2018, Atlassian re-launched its Data Center program and introduced new testing criteria for "Data Center approved apps". This version is the official release for the revised program, tested to live up to the rigorous demands of Data Center environments.
Besides this, you will also see that we updated the name of the app. The new name is better aligned with the name of our other apps, creating a consistent and recognizable brand.
New in this release
- "Commit Policy Plugin for Jira" is now called "Better Commit Policy for Jira"!
- Better Commit Policy for Jira is a Data Center approved app!
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better Commit Policy for Jira announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better Commit Policy for Jira