This release comes with two valuable features frequently requested by the user community. Although both of these are useful for smaller Confluence instances, too, they are super-important for administrators of Confluence sites with many spaces and many users. Thanks to Dorothee, Katharina, Justin, Marti, Rodrigo for helping us with their requirements' details!
Plus, an improvement related to the "archive" watermark and permission copying, furthermore a small bugfix.
New in this release
- Default archiving configuration (automatically set for newly created spaces)
- Trusted group (allows restricting the space administrators who can configure and run archiving in their spaces)
- The "archive" watermark is visible in all spaces with the "archived" status (not only in the spaces created by the Better Content Archiving app)
- When creating archive spaces, anonymous and "all authenticated users" type permissions are not copied
- Fixed: by manually rewriting the space key from "Foo" to "FOO" in the URL, it is possible to set an archiving config to the same space multiple times (leading to confusing display of the association).
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better Content Archiving announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better Content Archiving