This release introduces "quick actions" which significantly ease controlling the lifecycle of pages. "Quick actions" is a concept that we have been experimenting with for a couple of months, and now release it for the public to elevate the end-user experience to a new level.
Watch this 4-minute video to get a quick intro about the new feature:
New in this release
- Quick actions
- User manual section of the "Move" strategy is rewritten with more details on copying and synchronizing ancestor pages.
- New user manual section added about the permissions required to restore pages.
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better Content Archiving announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better Content Archiving