This version introduces 2 new integrations to the already long list of 3rd party Jira apps integrated with Better Excel Exporter. For the long run, we aim to enhance all popular Jira apps with customizable Excel reports, and this version is another step to that direction.
Additionally, this version comes with a couple of smaller, but important improvements and bugfixes.
New in this release
- Support for ScriptRunner (script custom fields).
- Support for Color Custom Fields.
- The new configuration option EXCLUDED_CUSTOM_FIELD_TYPE_KEYS in "issue-navigator.groovy" allows excluding custom fields by type from "issue-navigator.xlsx" based exports and its variants.
- The new configuration option EXCLUDED_CUSTOM_FIELD_IDS in "issue-navigator.groovy" allows excluding custom fields by ID from "issue-navigator.xlsx" based exports and its variants.
- Exporting multiple Service Desk SLA fields is significantly faster (e.g. 3.5x faster for 200 issues and 4 SLA fields per issue).
- Fixed: When exporting Zephyr Squad test executions, a confusing 406 HTTP message is exported for tests without executions.
- Fixed: Zephyr Squad exports fail due to the missing (newly introduced) "isUI" request parameter.
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better Excel Exporter announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better Excel Exporter