We are pleased to announce that Better PDF Exporter for Jira 7.5.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
The new release is a compatibility release which updates the app for Jira 8.6.1. Additionally, this version comes with a small improvement and bugfix.
IMPORTANT: If you are using Jira 8.5.2 or Jira 8.6.0 (both are broken!), don't forget to upgrade your Jira version (otherwise the app won't work)!
New in this release
- Support for Jira 8.6.1.
- Support for Jira Service Desk 4.6.0.
- Fixed: "Contexts" checkboxes are misaligned when editing PDF views.
- Fixed: Zephyr error details are not shown if a Zephyr error occurs while exporting test executions.
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better PDF Exporter announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better PDF Exporter