We are pleased to announce that Better PDF Exporter for Jira 8.3.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
This version introduces a new integration with the Git Integration app, to enable exporting development information in the context of Jira issues.
New in this release
- Support for Git Integration.
- The new configuration variable MAX_ITEMS in "structure-tool.groovy" forces an upper limit to the number of the Structure items to be exported.
- The new Groovy script "git-integration-tool.groovy" provides general helper methods for working with Git commits managed by the Git Integration app. These can be useful for any custom PDF template that wants to export Git information.
- Fixed: REST API call failures by the Xray, Zephyr, Gliffy and Tempo Timesheets integrations are not displayed in Jira 8.8.0 or newer versions when rendering the "issue-fo.vm" and the "timesheet-fo.vm" templates.
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better PDF Exporter announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better PDF Exporter