We are pleased to announce that Better Excel Exporter for Jira 5.3.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
This version introduces a new integration with the Git Integration app, to enable reporting on development information in the context of Jira issues.
New in this release
- Support for Git Integration.
- The new Groovy script "git-integration-tool.groovy" provides general helper methods for working with Git commits managed by the Git Integration app. These can be useful for any custom Excel template that wants to export Git information.
- You can export the Jira Service Desk "Satisfaction" field values using either the score-only or the score-plus-customer-comment format depending on a new configuration option.
- Fixed: Exporting structures using the "structure.xlsx" template breaks for issue summaries containing pipe characters ("|").
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better Excel Exporter announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better Excel Exporter