We are pleased to announce that Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud 1.9.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
This release introduces a bunch of new PDF export options, which are fine-grained, parametrized variants of some old ones.
New in this release
This release adds new PDF export options that are instantly customized for different use cases and requirements. For example, before, there was only one Invoice export option, which created a professional invoice document from a list of issues. You could create a copy of that template to also add detailed worklog information for every line item. Now the app comes with a new export option, Invoice (Detailed Worklogs), which also exports precise hour-minute details for worklogs, plus the Tempo work attributes.
No more tweaking of the template code, just pick the export option you need.
Similar new versions of PDF export options released for:
- Release Notes
- Traceability Report
- Project Report
- there are completely new PDF export options introduced for the Zephyr app.
Follow the link at the end of the post and read more about the details of each new export option in the release notes.
- If you are not using Tempo to manage your customers, the
timesheet-invoice-fo.vmtemplate can find your customer by the value of an arbitrary custom field.
- If you are using Tempo to manage your customers, the
timesheet-invoice-fo.vmtemplate can find your customer either by the "Account" custom field value or by the "Account" work attribute.
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better PDF Exporter announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better PDF Exporter