We are pleased to announce that Better Excel Exporter 3.6.0 is available at Atlassian Marketplace!
New in this release
- "Better Excel Plugin for Jira" is now called "Better Excel Exporter for Jira"!
- Improved support for Jira Service Desk custom fields
- Support for the Development Summary custom field type (branches, commits, pull requests)
- More error-tolerant export of "non-officially-supported" custom field types
- Limit for concurrent Excel renderings
- "All fields" type Excel views are not activated for the Issue Navigator context, by default. (You can, of course, turn those on any time.)
- Support for the Insight custom field type "Insight Object/s".
- Fixed: SLA values are exported as blank cells from more recent Jira Service Desk versions
- Fixed: pivot tables are not rendered with the template zephyr-report.xlsx due to a broken named range reference
- Get the latest app version
- Get the future Better Excel Exporter announcements (via the Midori newsletter)
- Learn more about Better Excel Exporter